Do you struggle with finding clients and getting your message to the right people?
- Is "marketing" and "selling" just not you?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the thought of having to market yourself and your coaching practice?
- Are you completely lost for words when people put you on the spot and ask what you do for a living?
- Do you suffer from imposter syndrome?
- Would you like a simple, step-by-step process to help you define your niche and create a clear, concise and compelling message about what you do?
Then I've created just the thing for you
A simple 5 step process to define your coaching niche, that immediately makes marketing and selling your coaching services a walk in the park.
5 Steps to Finding and Defining Your Coaching Niche is a practical training that will:
- Give you the step-by-step process that I have personally followed to find, define and refine my niche, that you can use again and again at any time in your business
- Teach you how to bring all of your experience, expertise and excellence together into one clear message that will resonate with your perfect client
- Give you the confidence to market yourself effectively
- Help you not to pause awkwardly and stumble over words when potential clients ask you what you do